Sunday, December 9, 2018

Splendid record from Emily, Johnny, Jimmy and 601

I went to the Riverside Park with Chocolate and Irene .



We played a lot of facilities such as slipper and rocking horse. 
We had so much fun. 
Irene helped us take pictures.  I hope you like Mazu, too !
 I read with Chocolate.
We played claw machine. 
I played iPad with chocolate.
We had dinner together.  We went to bed together.

Chocolate was thirsty and I was hungry. 
 There will be an exam tomorrow. 
I had to review for it, and Chocolate could read it, too.  
 
This is my younger brother.
I read my favorite book.  So did Chocolate.  Good night, Chocolate.

We read and discussed the dialogue with the strategy which is ORID.
This was the last step.  We predicted what would happen next by drawing.


Before discussing, we had to know how to read these sentences
and what the sentences meant.  We taught each other.

The followings were the processes which we discussed.




After reading the dialogue, we drew to continue the story.


7 comments:

  1. Emily-We are happy to go to the Riverside Park with Chocolate. And John's post is so cool.
    Irene-I think the English class is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny,Hank-Chocolate with glasses looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody-Emily, what do you do in the park?
    Jenny-Emily, do you have fun in the park?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel,Lynn-We have a lot of fun English class. We can learn a lot of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oscar-Jimmy's brother is cute.

    Jimmy-Johnny's home is very special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will - I'm glad you like wild life.
    Lucas - I really liked how you added a lot of videos. Your post is awesome!
    Violet - I really liked your post and your comics looked good.
    Eliana - I really liked your post and I liked it when your teacher told Chocolate to face the whiteboard. What book were you reading?
    Sylvia - Me likie your postei.
    Mia - I really liked your post and your comics looked really good.
    Lucy - Chocolate looked like he was enjoying the comics and what book were you reading? Love your post.
    Tehya - It looked fun to make comics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johnny and Boss-Emily’s photo was awesome!

    ReplyDelete