Saturday, December 1, 2018

Splendid record from Oscar, Gary and Joeannie

They are Kumamon and Woody.  
They make friends with Chocolate.
             
             Chocolate played my skateboard.
             
         We ate cookies.
He’s my brother, Lucas.
                              
                  It’s my cat, Miao.  It likes Chocolate, too.                     
 
These are my photos with Chocolate.  I think it is so cute.
 
                               Chocolate and I were on my bed.     
                           
                            We played basketball.  
              I did my homework and Chocolate was the teacher.

                       I recorded with Chocolate.  It was my fans.


I drew a picture with Chocolate and it looked pretty cute.

 I read the book which is named “ The Education of Little Tree” with Chocolate.

We had a graduation trip last week.  We went to the central of Taiwan for three days and it was fun.
This was one of the visiting places.  We paid attention to the guide.


We had lunch at McDonald and shared with Chocolate.

Chocolate had a wonderful time with us during the graduation trip.
It took a rest for a while. 



During these three days, what was the main transportation which we would take?  This is the one, the tour bus.



For the first night, we slept in the comfortable hotel. 
We had nice room and food. 
For the second night, we went camping and slept in the tent.



We set up the camp and Chocolate was curious about it.
 It looked at us from the top.

All set!  Chocolate was satisfied with the tent.

We were happy to have Chocolate with us in the graduation trip.



We were in Dongshih Forest Garden which is located in Changhua County.



We

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - Those hotels look really nice.
    Will - Did you see any animals when you were in the forest garden?
    Juan Pablo - It's not fair you get better hotels than us!
    Syriana - I really like the part when you went camping.
    Elliot - I really liked how you had included Chocolate in the pictures. Did you see animals in any part of the garden.

    ReplyDelete