Friday, May 3, 2019

Highlights of the week from Syriana and Elliot


This is our class with our published book of essays!

This head shaped thing was to protect Spider's head when he was biking to school.

He was too slow to walk to school so he biked.

He is trying to get out of the head thing "helmet".

This time he wanted to ride.

This is my dog sleeping with Pinky.

This is me eating lunch.
Pinky is eating too!

This is Pinky with my fish.

This is Pinky with my other dog.


This is us learning how to write our names in cursive and Vivi is helping us.


We just finished learning a  little bit about five Native American tribes - Iroquois, Zuni, Lakota, Inuit, Seminole.


This is Zeven, Vivi, and Adam working on grammar.  Spider is not helpful.



Adam reading "Ice Boy".

More about the Native Tribes...


Nat from the Bureau of Fearless Ideas introducing the chapbook of our class' World Citizen Essays.  We are trying to persuade people to do something about climate change.


Autographing each other books...


Chocolate is back Taiwan!!  I wonder if he still likes chocolate.





Chocolate is learning about some of the native tribes.


James' Readaloud of The Big Pasta Escape Book...


Practicing for the music concert ...

1 comment:

  1. Mia - I really like your post Syriana and Elliot.
    Owen - I also really like your post.
    Adam - Me likie your postie.
    James - I really like your post and Syriana, your dogs are cute.
    Sylvia - Your dog is really cute Syriana.
    Lucy - I really like your post and your dogs are really cute, Syriana. Me likie your postie.
    Eliana - I'm glad the music wasn't of me, Olivia, Tehya, Sylvia singing.
    Olivia - I like your post, Syriana and Elliot.
    Lucas - Me really likie your awesome postie.
    Will - What are your dogs' names?
    Zeven - Which one is Choshi?

    ReplyDelete