Thursday, October 21, 2021

Grizz Released from Customs and Making New Friends in Krasnoyarsk

 

Dear Ms. Kathleen and McDonald Students,

I am so touched by your letter. You are amazing! 
Thank you to all of you!

I want to say that I've been to the Customs twice already. 
I've filled in multiple papers. 
They opened the parcel and took photos of what is inside. 
They told me to come to Customs House on Monday. 
They will give me the document which will allow me to get the parcel at last. 





We've got the bear at last! 
We're really sorry for the trouble you've taken! 

Thanks for the pencils and for the T-shirt. 
We will send you our pencils when Grizzly will go back to
you. 

Our customs house's laws made us go through a hard process of getting your Grizzly. But it's ok now. We're very excited to participate in this project. 

Sincerely, 
Irina















1 comment:

  1. Clara -I'm so happy that you finally got Grizz.
    Hazel -I'm glad you were able to hold him.
    Iris - I can't believe Grizz was here a few weeks ago and now he is in Russia.
    Maya - I don't think Grizz needs his mask anymore.
    Lena - Grizz is vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete