Monday, November 8, 2021

News from Grizz!

Hello dear friends!

Grizz is having a good time here. Everyone likes him. Grizz is going to visit kids' families.

Till later,

Grizz, Irina and Anna


A good memory


Fun at the lesson


Grizz is doing exercises


Grizz is helping to do the test


Grizz is surprised to see the amount of books Liza has studied! 


In one of the classrooms


It is so interesting to learn something new with Grizz!


Liza and Grizz


Senior students enjoying Grizz in the classroom


We love English!


1 comment:

  1. Evie - I am so glad you are having fun with Grizz, and you are exercising him.
    Leo - Is Grizz is exercising a lot? or only a minute?
    Rachel - I am glad Grizz is being enjoyed.
    Avery - We exercise Misha all the time.
    Hana - I hope Grizz is learning a second language.
    Jilean - I'm glad Grizz is enjoying your class.
    Corinne - I'm very glad you like English. I wish we could learn your language too.

    ReplyDelete