Thursday, June 2, 2022

Hilights of Shadow in Neimen

 

Shadow is on the way home. We will miss you.




Be the volunteers with Shadow to help others.



 


Be volunteers with Shadow on holidays.





Take Shadow to see my faith



Shadow sits on a swing



                               Shadow is watching TV.

                           



Shadow went camping with 7 and 8 graders from April 25 to 27. 



My cat like Shadow.



Sleeping Shadow is dreaming



I play games with Shadow.









5 comments:

  1. Ari - The cat is really really cute!
    Iris - I'm glad to see that Shadow is happy and safe.
    Cooper - Shadow had too much screen time.
    Clara - What game are you playing, Shadow?
    Baird - What holiday was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baird- It was Dragon Boat Festival in Taiwan

      Delete
  2. Riya - I have two things...the first one is what did you dream about, Shadow? How was camping?
    Clara - Did you catch any fish while you are camping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riya- The camping was very interesting. In our school, we will have a camping once a semester. We will learn how to cook, how to put up a tent, and how to survive if we are away from home.

    Clara: No, I didn't catch any fish, but I saw a lot of birds and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annika - When you watch the movie, did you watch Stick?
    Jilean - Those glasses look good on you.
    Leo - I liked that cat.
    Kanna - The cat is really cute.
    Xavier - Shadow, those glasses are swag.
    Rachel - What movie were you watching, Shadow? By the way, cool glasses.
    Hana - Shadow, you're looking at too much digital devices, you need glasses now.
    Evie - I agree with everybody else, awesome glasses!
    Ewen - Hope you guys liked Shadow.
    Jack - Shadow be like 'check out my swag'!
    Elliot - Come here, kitty.
    Avery - Where did you go camping?
    Tristan - That video game looked fun!

    ReplyDelete