Friday, January 13, 2023

Highlights of the week for Lily, Audrey, and Eva P.

 


Hiding Chris from the Cupcakes


Chris endlessly admiring the cupcake

Chris likes doughnuts

Cris stole my Ice-cream!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS AND THE GIANT RUBBER CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris being Bear-naped

Chris delivering an inspiring speech  

Chris likes roller skating

Uhh, Chris I think you go the wrong size skates!

CHRIS AND NACHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                            Baby helps with homework📃
                                                                Baby reads the comics📰
                                                             Baby is playing minecraft🎮
                                                              Baby plays video games🎮
                                                              Baby watching a movie🎬
                                                                  Baby on the ski lift🗻
                                                                      Baby on skis 🎿
                                                             Baby is playing the piano🎹
                                                                  Baby likes skiing 🥽
                                                             Baby is watching the ipad🎧
Baby in the car🚘
learning about Cultural Universals

learning about civilizations 

4th grade world citizen research
more world citizen research

even MORE world citizen research

this is the exact same photo as last time!


It's a bibliography!

Chris supervising reading with Fiction table🐻

Reading with poetry!📚

Mystery table staring into your Soul.💀

Research with Steno🐕

 
Research with Baby! 

more fourth grade research!

even more research!


Can we please stop with the research!

Martin Luther King march sign making


Baby helping Non fiction make signs

Signs

Chris helping make signs

More signs

its upside down











2 comments:

  1. Parker: I want cupcake and I love donuts too
    Evie: I like cupcakes more than you
    Nico: Why is there so many research
    Oliver: Snowboarding is better
    Mia: Dats my upside-down sign
    Georgia: I prefer cookies more than cupcakes
    Ms. K.: You're making me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sloane - Chris is making me hungry.
    Geraldine - Why is there a giant chicken?
    Livvy - I'm pretty sure I saw Fausto.
    Liam B. - Nacho the cat is making me hungry.
    Joanna - The cupcake is making me hungry and the kitty is very cute.
    Dothan - Where is Chris and Baby?
    Miles - Nacho is not cho cat.
    Naia - How good is Baby's Minecraft?
    Zia - Now I want to play Minecraft with Baby.
    Aaron - I think Baby is a pro gamer.

    ReplyDelete