Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Highlights of the week for Ella, Elodie, Lucy, Leo M.

 


writing first drafts
    
hard at work

\
more writing drafts

This is all the 5th graders writing progress board

4th grade writing progress

Blackberry Jr. checking Gen's work

Blackberry Jr. with hardworking students

This is the classroom in lesson format 

Ms. Kathleen's draft for narrative writing 

Yuzu working with the blogger's

 

Yuzu cuddling with Kaya and Laila


                                        Yuzu and Blackbeary Jr. helping students with entry tasks

Blackbeary Jr. helping with writing

Lesson time!
Are responses to how you can make connections to literature


Ms.Kathleens work group

Independent work time!

                       



2 comments:

  1. Alex - The pictures looked interesting but did the 4th graders have Yuzu and Blackbeary Jr. in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senia - safe travels to Blackbeary Jr.
    Miko - I hope Blackbeary Jr. make some good friends.
    Gen - I missed Blackbeary Jr.
    Mia - Blackbeary Jr., I hope you have fun in Taiwan.
    Junie - I hope Yuzu and Blackbeary Jr. have a good time and safe travels.
    Juliet - Tell me everything you did in TAiwan, Blackbeary Jr.
    Yumi - Get me a present from Taiwan, Blackbeary Jr.! And everyone else.
    Ben - Bye Bye, Blackbeary Jr.

    ReplyDelete