Friday, September 13, 2013

Zara's Highlights of the Week



The highlights for the week is that tomorrow I have a big soccer game and I'm going a sleepover at my aunt and uncle's house this Sunday. 

I liked doing the writing on demand for the narrative writing.  I wrote it about going to Montana this summer.  I'm reading lots of good books.  I haven't seen all the new books in the classroom library.  We got to think of classroom practices for the whole class to follow.  We voted on the practices and yesterday, we filled our marble jar.  Art was really fun yesterday; we got to do peace posters.

2 comments:

  1. Carys - Can you tell me more about going to Montana?
    Zara - Yes, I can.
    Halle - Hey, I'm going to the soccer game too 'cause I'm on your team!
    Thea - I'm on your team too!
    Josiah - Is it an all girl soccer team? I'm on a soccer team.
    Karthik - I hope you good luck in doing your soccer game.
    Ian - I'm also playing my soccer game tomorrow.
    Audrey - I was on the soccer team but this year I'm not.
    Stella - What time is the game and where is it?
    Zara - I don't know what the time is and it is at Greenlake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zara and Ms. Kathleen's class. It's so nice to see your blog posts start again and to get a peek at what you are doing in 3rd grade! Welcome back to school.

    ReplyDelete