Friday, May 27, 2016

Highlights of the week for Charlotte yaaaaaaaay!

this week was really fun. We did all sorts of stuff and even earned party it is a pajama party with snacks and free choice!








here is a chart about primary and secondary sources. It was kind of boring but good to know. 




We had testing this week.Here are some pictures of people testing




people




more people

even more people









here is Emma, George, Lucas, Mara and me.

Some kids in our class are doing instrumental music. Them and some kids from the other fifth grade put on a concert for the school.

Tomas and Zara playing a song

George's Solo.

Abby's Solo



GOLDEN BULLDOG
POWER POINT
 these are the snacks hiding from a bunch of sugar craving 5th graders . " help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
here is Emma , Abby and me.

1 comment:

  1. Emma - I did a solo too.
    Lucas - I liked the concert a lot and I was in it.
    Abby - Today's party was really fun and I was really nervous on my solo.
    Marshall - Hello, my name is Marshall and I'm excited for Memorial Day.
    William - I'm from planet somewhere. I didn't mean to say that.
    Griffin - Pilly didn't mean to say that.
    Jaiden - Good job, Charlotte.
    Ben - S'up Yo! This party was waaaaaa!
    George - I had 3 cupcakes at the party and they were delicious.
    Lijah - At the party, me and some other people watched the fail army. Viva La France!
    Eloy - Nice blog, Charlotte and happy Memorial Day.
    Tomas - Viva La France!
    Amber - Nice blog, Charlotte. Viva La France!

    ReplyDelete