Friday, June 24, 2016

Highlights of the last week of school for Lucas

        this is the assembly from Monday. Marshall, Ben, and 4 people from the Japanese class got awards for things.
       below is the 5th grade singing best day of my life.


this is my class playing Pajaro chogui (possibly not spelled correctly). me, William, Joaquin, Eloy, and George played instruments wile the rest of the class sang.


above: jaiden doing her speech. below: Eloy and Amber.


these are our shoes. they reached the finish line!


this is us with our buddies. above is Tomas, I'm below.


above: William and his buddies, below is Joaquin.

here is Griffin. below is Tomas again.

above is Ben, below is Eric.

above: Camille, below Marshall.

Lijah and his buddies, Abby and her buddies.

this is our last flash thing. it was blek.
here is the class with a postor for the volenteers. thank you for an amazing year!!

1 comment:

  1. Joaquin - This was an awesome year!
    Lijah - This was a great year!
    George - This 5th grade has been awesome, especially Islandwood.
    Ben - We are out of here, Sayanara!
    Eloy - This has been a great year even though there was great, weird, and really weird moments.
    Griffin - I'm going to miss all my little buddies.
    William/Pilly - Sob.
    Marshall - This has been an awesome year and I do not want to forget it.
    Amber - I'm going to miss this school but I'm excited to be in middle school.
    Abby - Bye, Bella, bye McDonald, bye class.
    Charlotte - I'm really, really,etc. going to miss everyone.
    Emma - I'm really going to miss this school and I'm really going to miss Bella.
    Monica - Lucas, a very well organized blog with nice reflections and I enjoyed watching this class grow.
    Eric - Great blog, Lucas. This has been a great school year.
    Lucas - This has been an amazing, not just this year but all five years with this class.
    Dennis - Remember the lessons of the revolution; democracy rules! Power to the people.
    Camille - I'm really excited for middle school but I'm sad to be leaving McDonald forever.

    ReplyDelete