Friday, April 21, 2017

Highlights of the break and week from Bodhi and Julia:)

I am on the plain with Mahee!

the view is so nice!
Mahee's watching my baseball game.

There's Mahee

my big hit
I am about to go snorkeling
see the baby ducks
mahee loves the statues
buddha

mahee, me and my bro
were learning about Hawaii



Me (Julia) and Amis went to San Francisco
Me (Julia) and Amis went to Lake Tahoe
Amis and Me (Julia) went to see elephant seals
The elephant seals were all

This is Gabe and me (JULIA)
these are the pages we want for the black out poem
Ella, Elsa, Amara and Anna working on their blackout poem
this is Mia, Julia, Tess and Atticus working on our blackout poems
Bodhi, Leo, Matthew, and Kai working on their blackout poem.
This is Bodhi, Matthew, and Mahee working on their practice test.
Julia and Mia

Stretch Break!

2 comments:

  1. Julia- Great post, me and Bodhi!
    Anna-Good post Julia and Bodhi! No fair you got to go to Hawaii, San Fransisco, and Lake Tahoe.
    Tess- Great post, guys!!
    Kai- Great post, did Maji like the Buddha?
    Amara- I loved your post Julia and Bodhi! Also, I like how the elephant seals were cute, especially the babies.
    Clio- Nice post, Julia and Bodhi! Bodhi, what island did you go to?
    Elsa- Hello! I like your post! Those elephant seals were cute and it looks like Hawaii is really fun.
    Leo- Great hit Bodhi!
    Bodhi- What was your other hit like, Bodhi? Did you hit it far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete