Friday, May 12, 2017

Highlights of the week with Tess and Matthew

                                                          amis is working with my dad
                          amis is having a sleep over with me and my friends. we stayed up all night!
                                                   amis is having breakfast with my friend.
                                                      amis is watching TV with my brothers.
                                          amis met my guinea pigs. this is fluffy and smalls.

                                                amis went on my slide.(its off my porch .)





 

Mahee playing soccer with me, Leo and Bodhi


me (tess) clio , and amis playing truth or dare.
                We are doing research on the Oregon trail.                                    
                                                                      we are playing capture the flag                                                             


                                                               amis is hiding .


                                                                                     OREGON TRAIL
                                 Mahee looking for stuff clothes to buy for the Oregon Trail
                                                       Amara is choosing stuff to buy

  Me (Matthew), Kaya,Amara and Tess looking for stuff to buy.
                                                                Amara buying stuff

                                                          Amis buying stuff

                                         Amara and Kaya buying stuff
                                  Kaya, Leo, Luke and Amara buying stuff from Ms. Kathleen
                                                             Me (Matthew) reading a book

                                                               Kaya and Amara working
                                                         Our new rules for capture the flag

1 comment:

  1. Mia - Capture the flag was fun! Nice post!
    Julia - Hi! Great post Matthew and Tess!
    Elsa - I like your post, good job! I hope capture the flag was fun!
    Bodhi - I actually really liked that post! I dominated capture the flag. I had the most outs and no one could catch me.
    Kai - Nice post and nice post!
    Leo - Cool post!
    Anna - Nice post Tess and Matthew! Capture the flag was good I guess.
    Ella - Great post Tess and Matthew! Looks like Amis and Mahee had a good weekend! So did Elsa.
    Ollie - Awesome post, just like me!
    Matthew - Great post me and Tess! Ollie is not awesome.
    Tess - I am awesome! My guinea pigs are so adorable.
    Clio - Nice post guys! And Bodhi did not dominate.
    Luke - Nice post guys! #bodhididnotdominate

    ReplyDelete