Friday, June 16, 2017

Highlights of the week from Clio

                                           Elsa doing somthing
Anna, Amara, Ella, and Mia doing stuff with Hidee sensei at recess

                  Tess's wagon train family
Matthew writing his name on the whiteboard
our lists of where we are on our research paragraphs
me(Clio) typing with Chocolate
our wagon trains on the hacker trail map
                                          Who's family is this?
         Firefox moving their wagon train
             people posing in front of our wagon train's progress
what we are sharing for young authors day
                   Stevens wagon train doing somthing
our familys
the rest of our familys

2 comments:

  1. Ella- Great post, Clio!
    Mia - HI, um. Great post, Clio. uh uh yeah. Tess here;.
    Tess- Hi Clio. Nice job on your post. You did very nice. yeah. I like it very much.
    Julia- Hello, it's Julia. I really liked your Pooooooooohoooost. It was amazing. Yeah yeah! I'm done now. Finish.
    Kaya- What did you say?! Rar. Good job Clio, You did great on your post!
    Matthew- Great post, Clio.
    Clio- Great post, me!
    Kai- UUm. uh. okay. So, great post, Clio. Uh yeah, THat's all.
    Bodhi- I just really think that was a Shh guys! i'm waiting. But, yeah. I really thought that was a moist, Crunchy, and just a great post. THank you for wasting your time.
    Luke- Wow. That last comment sounds exactly like broccoli.
    Leo- UM um. Everybody be quiet! my turn! THAT WAS A REALLY NICE POST, CLIO!
    Amara- Wow. I loved your post in a way Clio. Niceeee.
    Elsa- Hello, as you can see, i am last. And i would like to comment last because, shhh, First is the worst second is the worst, and last is best! Great post!\
    Anna- Great post, Clio! um. yeah.I'm done.
    Atticus- Great post, Clio. Uh yeah, that's it.
    Chocolate- Great post!
    Fluffy Bobby- Great post!

    ReplyDelete