Friday, September 29, 2017

Highlights of the week for Ella


We had a book tasting this week where we looked at books from different genres and spent just a few minutes "tasting" them by quickly looking them over and writing our impressions.

Some Books!
More Books!!
Here are some historical fiction books!!!
Global settings books
Biographies!
FICTION BOOKS!!!
Hey! There is me -Ella- and Lacie looking at some fiction books.
Gianna and Amishi!
Amishi and Gianna looking at a magazine
They have names too! Kaya, Maulik, Amara, and Kina are looking at some books.

Here is Brianna's identity poster!!!
Here is me -Ella- working on my identity poster!
William, Kaya and -No face Amos- working on their identity posters!
Amara, Sam, Theo, and Mojo working on some stuff.

 LUKE

Fluff and Fuzzy Wuzzy! And their journals!!!
Lacie, Luke, and Maulik. And Fluff.
Kaya, William, and -Oh, look! There is an Amos face!- and Fuzzy Wuzzy.
There they are again.
Look at that nice smile. Smile Face, Theo, and Sam. (Smile Face AKA, Amara)

KINA AND GIANNA!

Luke, Fluff, and half of Lacie's face!

Voting on which Bear goes where.

There is Theo. And this might possibly be a video.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like it was an "unbearably" great week! Most of the students could "[bearly]" contain their excitment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal-Nice Job Ella!
    Kaya-Nice job Ella!
    Amishi-Woo Ella!
    Amara-Yeah I got to see Amos' face. I also look amazing in those pictures.
    Bixby-Nice job Ella.
    Sam-I'm feeling quite "punny" myself. Bring on the puns.
    Mojo-Nice job Ella.
    Gianna-Nice job Ella.
    Ella-I think your post was good. Nice job me.
    Kina-Finally we got to see Amos's face. Nice post.
    Puri-I feel lonely. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks super exciting!
    Well done guys :)

    -Sara Omair
    (Beaconhouse,Pakistan)

    ReplyDelete