Friday, December 1, 2017

Highlights of the week from Gigi and Kaya





Fuzzy Wuzzy in Pakistan!  He is with a friend who got to take him home.





The colonists worked on deciding the cargo list.

Our class with souvenirs from Pakistan and Japan.
me and Bittu on the way to Idaho at a rest-stop.
can you find the horses.
us at the half-way bridge to Idaho
Me and Bittu the king and queen of the rock.

Me and my cousin and Bittu eating a lot of AMAZING Greek food. 
me and kitty at the meat store.

kitty exploring cookies and pumpkin pie.

kitty and her helping of desert.
Gianna, Amos, Kaya and Maulik working on something. when known we will anounce.
Me doing a really wierd move with Bittu.
Amara grabing a good fate card. Seems good.
Amos MAKING Bittu choose a fate card. Poor Bittu.
Bittu reaching for a card with his short arm.
me and kitty reading our fate card.
every groups  fates.
me and Mojo writing a story with Bittu.
my AMAZING small discussion group. nice face Ella....
Me and Bittu concentrating in Library.
                                                                             Ms. Pat
                                               Lots of people from Blood on the river.
Me and Amishi with Kitty at Hidee Sensei's class.
                                          par of old York and  Amara looking at the map.
                                             Me, Mojo, Bittu and Theo in our discussion group
                                                 the themes for blood on the river.
                                                      the people from blood on the river chapter 19?
Ella's birthday song and entrance!

1 comment:

  1. Mojo - I really enjoyed all the pictures you took from Idaho and from Thanksgiving. This was not in the blog, but you wrote in a journal and I thought it was great to write from Kitty's perspective.
    Lacie - I really your post, Gianna and Kaya. I thought it was really unique and good.
    Sam - I think Kitty was luck she found the cookies and pie. But the cookies and pie, not so much.
    Crystal - Nice post, Kaya and Gigi.
    Ella - Great job.
    Amara - I loved how you wrote from Kitty's perspective in the journal.
    William - Good job.
    Amishi - Great post, K & G.
    Kina -I really liked your post and your mom is good at photography Kaya.

    ReplyDelete