Friday, January 5, 2018

Highlights of the week from Puri, Luke, and Ella


From the last day of school before break:



Puri -


Bittu saw many toys at Toys R Us.




Puri was hugging me.

 I saw the Fremont troll.


Then Puri took me to Evo in Fremont.



Puri took me down the slide.



Puri showed me pearl milk tea.



At Candy Cane Lane I saw a reindeer and pictures of animals.




I made new friends. 


 Going on the flying Snoopy.
 My sister and I meet Hello Kitty.

 Trying Pikachu fruit juice.
 Took a bus to Mt Rokko in Kobe.
 My sister and I made a cute snowman.
 Eating Kobe beef was yummy.
 We tried the golden ice cream.
I think it is very tasty.

 Finding our presents.
 Going to the Pokémon center in Umeda
 Going to the Himeji castle.
 Catching a train call Shinkasen.

 Here are some pumpkins of Yayoi Kusama.
 Looking at different houses.


Going back home and arrive in California


LUKE:
Bittu enjoys reading "How The Grinch Stole Christmas"
Bittu tries out my new X-Box
bittu me and kai in the snow fort we made.
Back to School in 2018....

From Ella












From class...

The 5 senses, and I.A.D.D.
Our revising strategies
Our fates
More of our fates.
 Some person's writing goals.
 Native American interaction/ trading chart.



THE MAP. IM the map, im the map, i'm the map!



Fuzzy Wuzzy at the BeaconHouse School in Pakistan:








1 comment:

  1. Amishi- Best post ever.
    Kaya-Good post Ella, Puri and Luke.
    Amara-Thats so amazing. And i saw reindeer on the first time on the screen.
    William- That was a long post. Period.
    Gigi - Seems like Kitty and Bittu went a lot of places.
    Bixby - That was dot dot dot um dot dot dot good period.
    Sam - I wonder what Kitty thinks of the other kitty that she met.
    Lacie - I think Kitty had the best time ever.
    Ella - Nice post Luke and Puri... and myself.

    ReplyDelete