Friday, September 14, 2018

Highlights of the week from James





This is Scholastic News and our homework.  We learned that there is a volcano erupting in Hawaii.

We learned about logical consequences. Logical consequences happen when people do things that are not right.
This is our learning community anchor chart.  These are the rules we agree to follow.

This is our quiet work draft of an anchor chart.  It tells you how to do quiet work and silent work.







This is Ms. Kochvar, the school counselor.  She gave us puzzles of teamwork to work on.




This is our ideas about our classroom charter.  The classroom charter reminds us on how we want to feel and be treated.

4 comments:

  1. Violet -I think you should make a picture of Ms. Kochvar.
    Lucy - James, I really liked your blog. I think it was cool and awesome.
    Wyatt - It was cool.
    Elliot - I really like it. The only thing I would add would be some videos like the lava video.
    Zeven - James, could you add more pictures and videos.
    Eliana - James, I think next time that you should add like videos about lava report and the puzzle. The post was good.
    William - I think the post was cool and I think you should add the lava.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these photos. The teamwork puzzles look like they were fun. I'm happy to know about the classroom charter, I will be sure to ask about it at home.

    - Elizabeth (Lucas's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tehya-I like it when you describe the pictures. Can you do it more? You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete