Friday, September 17, 2021

Highlights of the week for Clara, Jasmine, Xavier

 

                                                        This is our instrumental teacher
                                             There are masks for us that have holes and there are masks for every type                                                 of  instrument.
                              He is playing the instruments so we can choose one to try.

                                            Right now he is playing the violin.
                                                    Shadow is on a messy table right now.
                                        We made identity hands by tracing our hand and 
                                       making an outline so we can talk about ourselves.
                                                     More identity hands.
                                                     Our class charter.
                                                This is shadow hanging on the mystery table's chairs.
the bears got vaccinated but are still sometimes wearing masks.
                                                    Shadow hanging out at the fiction table.
                                                       Shadow and GRIZZ's passports.





                                                       This is us book tasting in the library 


                                         This is us writing our performance task with the bears



                                                          These are the bears at the post office



                      These are the consequences for following or not following the class charter 


4 comments:

  1. Iris - How many people are looking forward to doing instrumental music this year?
    Lucy - I'm wondering where they got the masks...the instrumental masks.
    Hazel - I really liked how you commented on the bears and what they were doing.
    Anju - I'm glad the bears got vaccinated.
    Lena - Um, we will miss you, Shadow, Grizz, and Blackbeary
    Riya - Shadow and Blackbeary are vaccinated and are not wearing masks. Grizz is vaccinated but is still wearing a mask.
    Tali - I think Shadow was named because he is black. These bears are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eugene - It is sad the bears are going away.
    Leo - It's funny that Shadow is hanging off the chairs.
    Corinne - The bears' passports are really big.
    Avery - I'm sad the bears are gone.
    Evie - It was fun book tasting.
    Rachel - It was cute to see the bears with their passports.
    Tristan - I never knew how the bears went to Taiwan. Now I know they went by way of the post office.
    Jack - I'm sad that Grizz, Blackbeary, and Shadow had to leave. cries. It was fun booktasting. The books were very tasty.
    Elliot - Wait, I think I was checking my phone.
    Addie -I don't want to say anything 'cause I don't know what to say.
    Annika - The books I were tasting were delicious except for one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so curious to read more about the identity hands project. It makes me want to try this activity as a parent! And I am excited to see what comes in the post back to McDo and from Taiwan and Russia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book tasting looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete