Thursday, December 7, 2023

Highlights of the week from Reid, Max DeGuzman, and Miles

 


Racing with Elly

Elly hanging on for dear life

Elly playing outside

me and Sid at my soccer game

me and Sid shopping for a Christmas tree. 

Sid hanging ornaments



.
Sid eating breakfast




me and Sid doing homework.


The founding documents lesson

Juniper simply walking 

random people simply walking


Jasper simply not walking

Laird and Elly doing WWE

Clara B. writing stuff 
Liam not doing stuff

Debate and Elly meditating

Lesson format

grammar at Mystery table

Something
What we can do

Library time

more library time

even more library time

Max, Laird, Imogen, and half of Alex book tasting

Naia and 


Sloane, Jasper, Clara S., and Ketra book tasting

Dothan, Audrey, Sloane doing productivity time

Imogen, Hana, and Emma doing productivity time

Alex, Imogen, and Ketra working on civics


Theo, Olive and Sid reading



    Me, and Ellie reading. Get outa here Colin! 

Ana, Amelia, and Tank doing poetry stuff. 

Max. D and Tank also doing poetry stuff. Man, stuffies are everywhere!

I have no idea.

Doing a lesson. I think the first one was too.

realistic fiction table and Sid making power points

Mystery table and Tank also making power points.


poetry table making power points.

Historical fiction also making power points. Pay attention Koji!

the best table, Biography table doing power points. Why is everybody doing power points?!?
I think Amelia is working on grammar...

Yeah it's definitely grammar.

No more stations on Tokaido Road

Jane doing productivity time

Naia reading her  poem for the last time
Max and Reid reading their dual poem

Zuzu reading her poem



5th grade celebration

final Poetry Slam

Elly and Tank fixing conflicts
lots of poetry.
gallery walk!


Me reading my poem. it's obviously the best.

biography table working on stuff. (I think it's grammar, I can't remember.)


5th grade votes

Seedfolks debate

Fire station No.7 debate


me and Sid blogging.

discussion notes and stuff.

my group doing our power point. (its the best.)

our whiteboard!


5th grade done with poems


drawing names for the Bin of Wins

the people who won the Bin of Wins



5th Bin of Wins Drawing for November entries



bin of wins!

bin of wins winners! (hey that's fun to say.) 





4th Grade drawing for November Bin of Wins winners



2 comments:

  1. Jane - That was a terrible picture of me
    Liam - On the second photo, Elly looks like a koala
    Naia - Tis the season to be jolly
    Dothan - where is the other half of Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milo - Miles was wrong; I was obviously the best.
    Koji - cool!
    Max S. - 1) where was the other half of Alex 2) There should be more pictures of me.
    Amelia -I was doing grammar with Tank.
    Makoto - I'm gonna be blogger next.
    Freya - Why are there so many 5th grader photos?
    Theo - Huh?
    Max D. - I'm on Miles' side. Think positive Milo!

    ReplyDelete