Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Highlights of the week for Sloane, Enslie, Olive

 



looking back at the skyscrapers


Sea trip!


"GO SEATTLE UNITED BLUE"


Fishies!


"Why is that man not replying!" Tank wonders.


"He's not moving!" Tank yells.


Fishies for you!


I want to do everything!


"Can I ride a truck?!"


"Can I ride an escalator instead!?"


YUMMY!


Cookie time, order yours online!


I'm a barbie girl


SLEEPOVER!!!!


"Where's the airplane?"


I'm Barbie!!


"I wanted presents!"


Big win for the Stingrays!

Sid all raped up in the blankets. 

Sid eating Chinese fried noodles with my sister.🍜

Sid with my Swish his new friend sleeping.😴
                                                               ( well trying too sleep)
Sid reading a Wolf Called Wander with Swish.πŸ“–
                                                        
Sid playing video games.

Sid with crab.πŸ¦€



Who will be the lucky winners?

5th Grade December Bin of Wins Drawing




What about Elly, she didn't get any presents!


Presents, yes please!


Tank photo bombing!

Makoto and Jace doing their work.πŸ’»


Elly's so smart!

4th grade bin of wins! Hooray!

4th Grade 





Koji, Adrian, Miles, choosing bin of wins prizes.

People with there prizes from the bin of wins.




"I want to write poetry!" Tank complained.


Sid doing Liam's work!


Caught red-handed


ELLY!


Jane's bucket hat


Jane with the bucket hat




4th grade voting for celebration.πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³ 

Civics lesson with the class.πŸ“„

Colin blogging.πŸ‘€


Acrobats in secret.


Tank researching alongside Enslie


Elly sleeping on the job


Elly's falling!


Printer!


Elly typing!


Elly taking a rest on Janes shoulders.


Tank is now a Stanley!


Elly wanting to do Jaspers work!

Ziva, Theo, Sid, and Geneva doing 
                                                        something with there computers.🀫


1 comment:

  1. Jane - I look good in bucket hats
    Liam - How long did Elly stay up in the sleepover, he looked tired
    Zuzu - Elly is a really good typist
    Imogen - Jane looks good in a bucket hat
    Sloane - Jane looks really good in a bucket hat
    Enslie - Tank got really sea-sick
    Tank - I now have boatphobia
    Elly - I got REALLY tired
    Sid - I like beanies better
    Hana - Sid is nicer than that
    Naia - Beanies are the best
    Ilse - HI!!!

    ReplyDelete