Friday, May 3, 2024

Highlights of the week with Emma, Pearl, and Olive

 


Elly and me in a call with Tawain.
Elly afterschool having fun.
                                                         Elly and I at Whole Foods.
Elly and i at the hot foods section.🍌

Elly and I scaning food.
Elly in the car.

Elly at the park.

Elly holding on for dear life!😲😱

Elly and I on a zipline.

Elly and I in the "Butterfly Garden"

Elly playing Mindcraft on Nintendo.

Elly and I having Chinese Class.
5th grade SBAC
SBA!  😜😛😝

5th celabration ideas


Liam and Elly staring at a computer.

Hana doing SBAC
4th SBA 😭😳

Sunset Constellation Doing SBA.💻
Sssssssooooooo much more SSSSSSBBBBBBBAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😈😈😈😈😈😈

Ray and Sid doing the SBA.
Elly holding chips/being cute

Colin smiling to the deaths of my soll.

More 5th celebration ideas.

Sloane, Enslie, and Naia doing a flying ball game thingy.

5th Graders playing tether ball in the spring



graphic organizer for reading analysis - complete version

Theo💝

People writing thank you notes to the volunteers.✉

stuff❓

A very cute dog

Reid, Jasper, Dothan, Liam and Laird after SBAC.

. . .

Clara B, Emma, Audrey, and Naia is doing Kudoku


 4th blood on the river.


 There is Blood on the River.


5th celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naia, taking over the bench!  😂🧇

Juniper reading.🤨

More celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max, Reid, and Alex doing a game. [ I think ]
More celebration!!

Click click clack, Liam and Finley on thier computers.💻🖨🖶

Even more celebration!!!!!!!!!!
[ I think Enslie has her thinking face on ]

Sloane and Elly watching something!??????
[With her cool Taylor Swift Stanley]🥺🦝🍴😋

The Clara's being inventors.🧰

Colin and Ziva blogging!

The 4th grade class playing Packing for a Trip.
Rectangle Time: I'm packing for a trip to the New World...




2 comments:

  1. Jane- That's the cutest dog I EVER did see
    Naia- We should make a petition against emoji's
    Alex- NO
    Max- The dog's name is Duke
    Elly- Why is there a heart next to Theo's name
    Sid- I am SID!!!
    Tank- I didn't get to say all of the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Liam- Why would you bring a mace to the new world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max.D- Are classroom is dedicated to hamilton because there is a quote in the back of the room that a character from hamilton says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Theo- I'm excited to learn about the American revoulution
    Max.S- Why wouldn' you bring a mace to the new world.
    Makoto- WO WO WO WO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Tori-YALL ARE SO CHEEZED MORE THAN THE 3 YEAR OLD PARMAZAN IN THE PIZZA RESTAURANTS. (IDK WHAT IM SAYING)
    Koji-Makoto is the best!!
    Amelia-Ms. Kathleen's dog is so cute!!!
    Miles- Suuuuu!!
    Elly 2- I'm a stuffy......
    Pearl-I Got to blog two times.

    ReplyDelete