Thursday, October 10, 2024

Highlights of the week for Kindra and Mateo

 






one of us finished our identity hands

and another one of us

and another one of us💀

and another one of us😱

and that is all for now



Audrey got picked from the bin of wins💗

we did our blogging with Felipe and Ella

we tried are best on our MAP testing👀

MAP testing Day

we read and talked about civics🙏

we talked about advantages and disadvantages of knowing civics

us trying to listen to 
each other🐥

us trying to listen to each other again🐥 

Small groups for discussions-first lesson is Listening

we practiced tracing in art🎨


we did more tracing🎨

and we did more tracing🎨

we wrote poems✍

we did our homework🙈

we went to the library📖

we went on our computers☺

we read books📗

we wrote poems💜

we did more reading

we did our identity hands


1 comment:

  1. Wesley - I really liked how you repeated what you said with the Identity Hands.
    Audrey - I'm really glad we get to use this blog; it is really fun.
    Ella - I really liked writing the poems.
    Tovan - I hope my parents think my work is good on curriculum night.
    Nila -I'm really excited to see all the Identity Hand right now.

    ReplyDelete