working together in a group
yuzu helping with extended writing workbook
the fourth grade story and poetry chart
this is our story poster
tux twins!
GO USA!!!!!
picture day!
jersey bros
poetry rythms
Giselle, Elise, Isla, and Samantha is going to donate books, pencils, and crayons to Africa's school
Penelope and Mika donating crayons and pencil sharpener
Lucy - Duke is really cute. Duke is really Kawai!
ReplyDeleteJaime - Yuzu is a cheater. How old Yuzu?
Elise - I like how Duke big ears are perked. Why is Duke saying hi?
Isla - Duke is really cute. Your Duke reminds me of my own dog.
Alex - Duke is adorable. Very very very very very cute. Does Duke like Dukes restaurant?
Noa - Duke is really cute..
Ms. Kathleen - Duke is 4 years old and a boy. He has never been to Dukes restaurant.
Leo C. - How old is Duke?
Cole - Is Duke a boy or girl?
Mia - Ms. Kathleen's dog is so cute.
ReplyDeleteJuliet - Duke is adorable.
Senia - I agree with Mia. Duke is super cute.
Yumi - Duke is adorable.
Gen - I need a picture of myself.
Eve - Yuzu and Duke are adorable.
Junie - Duke is sooo cute!
Bea - I love Yuzu.
Ben - Duke.
Elodie - You should put up more photos of Duke. He's cute.