Thursday, January 17, 2013

Halle's Highlights of the Week





We went to the Seattle Asian Art Museum.  We saw lots of Japanese Paintings on hanging scrolls, hand scrolls, screen paintings, and more.  Also we wrote Haiga about different animals.  Also another highlight of my week was we had a sharing celebration.  I brought a crab, Mr. Concerned About His Eyeballs.  In gym, we did a Pacer Test where you run back and forth across in the gym.  And today, I am doing unicycle club.  I already know how ride the five feet tall unicycle but I want to know more.  We also did small group plays which is awesome.

I am looking forward to doing the Martin Luther King March with or without signs.  We are marching to Tangletown and that is all I would like to share.  Goodbye.




Additions from the class...We had a sharing circle where our  special stuff.  We are also doing art today.  We wonder what we will be doing in art.

3 comments:

  1. Felix - Hi to everyone.

    Zara - I really like Halle, Carys, and Audrey's peacock Haido.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halle, thank you for explaining what you did at the Seattle Asian Art Museum yesterday. Many of us parents were unable to go, so it's great to hear all that you did there.
    --Carolyn, Ian's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halle...did you get to share about how Mr. Concerned About His Eyeballs rode your unicycle at the bus stop? That was pretty funny. I have a picture for proof!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete