Thursday, January 31, 2013

Matthew's Highlights of the week



The highlights of the week were gym, art, library, making the poster/backdrops to our mini play -Rumplstiltskin, and practicing Kung Ming (the play).  In gym, we did the climbing wall.  In library, I check out a book called Yummy; it has fairy tales in it.  We look forward to doing something in Art.  I liked practicing the Kung Ming play because I like the play.  I played the servant to Kung Ming; I bring him roasted duck and lichi nuts.  While doing the backdrop, I learned it is not easy to decide sometimes in a small group. 

6 comments:

  1. Timmy - that sounds really fun.

    Halle - I can't wait for Art either.

    Karthik - I can't wait to go to the library next week.

    Thea - Are you worried that Ian might get mad at you when you accidentally bump into him in your role as servant?

    Aspen - A weird thing about gym is that we did stations three times in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed watching you be so lively in your roles yesterday. You really put spirit into the Kung Ming play. Great efforts everyone.
    --Carolyn, Ian's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matthew, I have liked hearing Charlie tell me about the Kung Ming play. It sounds like the rehearsals are getting quite good. I have a question - do you have props you use for the roasted duck and lichi nuts you bring to Kung Ming in the play?
    --Carol, Charlie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we don't have props. We use our bodies and imaginations. We use our scripts as prop plates.

      Delete
  4. From Isabella- I enjoyed the Kung Ming play too. I love what we did in Art class: we painted on fabric. I like you Matthew. You are a good classmate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm especially looking forward to seeing the sets and costumes you all have made for the Kung Ming play. Keep up the good work!

    Cheri
    Max's mom

    ReplyDelete