Friday, February 7, 2014

Highlights of the week from Henry


Yesterday we had a writing celebration and everyone got books of everyone's Mayan writing.  Everyone got their writing pieces and got to go out into the hallway to put them inside our folders.  We autographed each others' books.  And we also had art yesterday.

We had gym on Monday.  It wasn't very fun 'cause I didn't like the game.  On the reading celebration, I picked out a book that showed chocolate frogs but inside it had ancient sculptures.  On Wednesday after school, I had to go to piano right away and I got a really really hard song.  And it had eighth notes in it.



4 comments:

  1. Audrey - I hate piano. My nickname is Audy, get it, audygraphs? And, I have audyance.
    Halle - Nice post. Believe it or not, Audrey, I actually am looking forward to doing piano.
    Anna - I know I don't play the piano, but I do play guitar and I hate it. My brother plays the trumpet and it is really loud.
    Josiah - I want to play the trumpet.
    Ian - I wanna play the clarinet and I like playing the piano.
    Stella - My dad has a piano.
    Zara - My dad plays the trumpet and I play the ukelele.
    Karthik - Dino has a piano and he can play music in it.
    Felix - My dad plays the guitar and my cousin loves playing piano.
    Matthew - I'm in ukelele class with Zara, Ian, and Charlie.
    Thea - My brother plays the piano, my mom used to play the piano, and I play the violin. I love music.
    Carys - I'm going to play the flute next year in 4th grade in instrumental music.
    Zoe - Enough about the music. Let's talk about the real post. I just got my book and I need some people to sign it.
    Dino - I have a piano that has a button that can make the piano play music.
    Isabel - As Zoe said, enough about the music. Nice post.
    Aspen - When you are playing piano, do your fingers get tired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book you guys put together was amazing! You all are very good writers. Thank you for sharing your stories :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi henry. I like your post.


    p.s. it's aspen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zara-Hi Henry! Nice post. (That is a lot of music talk.)

    ReplyDelete