Thursday, January 30, 2014

Highlights of the week from Isabella

Yesterday we got the typing program approved by the PTA.  Tom came to say it will be OK to get the typing program.  After mid winter break, we will go and start learning to type.  We revised, edited, and copied our Mayan narratives.

We did a piece of art with lots of organic shapes and geometric shapes.  Today, I went with Ms. Wrong and I drew a horse with her and we talked about feelings before I went to the classroom.  That's why I was late to go to class. 




5 comments:

  1. Zara - good post and I can't wait to start typing.
    Zoe - same as Zara.
    Isabel - I can't wait to start typing too.
    Anna - Is it more proper to finish cursive before typing?
    Audrey - Ahhhhhh! We have a typing program I'm so excited!
    Halle - Ahhhh! Same as Audrey!
    Carys - Ahhhhh! Same as Audrey and Halle!
    Aspen - I'm excited that we got the typing program too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the persuasive writing and speaking skills of your class! It's wonderful news that you'll soon be learning typing. I'm proud of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo!!! The typing program! You did it! Felicidades, what a great accomplishment 3rd graders!! You all rock!
    Isabella, me encantan tus dibujos, eres una artista muy talentosa <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I didn't learn to type until high school, you all are lucky!

    ReplyDelete