Monday, January 13, 2014

Highlights of the week from Thea


During the week, we made Mayan houses.  We got to use real straw and it was kinda hard when we were doing the glue.  We cut it out and folded the roof in half, laid the straw on it, and glued it down.  The not as rich people lived in those.  The richer people lived in stone  houses because the stone was cooler and safer.  The climate is hot where the Mayans lived.


On Friday, I skipped school and got my canines pulled out, all four of them.  'Cause there was a tooth coming in for one of the canines and they never pull out one tooth without doing the other tooth on the other side.  And they never do the bottom without doing the tops.  So I got all four pulled out.  I also got to have three chocolate milkshakes.  And I picked out four toys.  And I got four dollars for four teeth.  But it kinda hurt when they pulled it out.  And they had to put gauze in my mouth and bite down on it so it will stop the bleeding.  I couldn't eat crunchy stuff, hot stuff, spit,  or drink out of a straw.

1 comment:

  1. Halle - I had one of mine canines pulled and I was not allowed to eat spiky (sharp) stuff. I went to the orthodontist today.
    Ian - I got 7 teeth pulled out.
    Zara - That must have hurt.
    Zoe - Nice post.
    Isabel - same as Zara.
    Carys - That must have hurt so much.
    Felix - Hi.
    Josiah - Did you have to get a numbing shot for your cheek?

    ReplyDelete