Friday, June 13, 2014

Highlights of the week for Thea


Me at the food bank scooping sugar

This week was Spirit Week, the last full week of school.  On Monday, it was crazy hair day.  On Tuesday, we went on a field trip to University food bank and it was team spirit day.  We packed sugar and beans, and some other people packed some other things.  It was really fun and tiring.  It felt like we were breathing the sugar, kind of.  When I breath, I felt like I was breathing sugar and I could taste sugar.  It made me really hungry.  It made me tired because it was a lot of work but it was fun still.

On Wednesday, it was culture day and you are supposed to wear something from your culture or someone else's culture.  On Thursday, it was backwards and everyone wore something backwards.  But I didn't.  But I wrote backwards, some people walked backwards.  And today is Friday, pajama day.  I've been waiting for this day for a long time.  My little brother was also excited about pajama day.  Me and Jasper are also buying school lunch today; we love school lunch.

Me in my pajamas on Pajamas Day

2 comments:

  1. Felix - This is sort of random but in Type to Learn, I'm on level 21. I'm buying lunch today at school and my favorite lunch is these tiny strawberry pancakes with hashbrowns and eggs.
    Isabel - I've also waited for pajamas day for a long time.
    Zara - Same as Isabel. In Type to Learn, I'm on lesson 11.
    Dino - I was not looking forward to pajamas day. I'm on level 18 on type to learn. My favorite is little strawberry pancakes and pizza.
    Matthew - Nice post, Thea. Why is everyone talking about Type to Learn?
    Anna - I didn't wear anything backwards either and I'm on lesson 17 on Type to Learn.
    Halle - Awesome post, Thea. I like how you included school lunches. P.S. I'm on level 15 in Type to Learn.
    Aspen - Felix,it wasn't random. Also, nice post.
    Ian - I'm on level 17 or 18 in Type to Learn. My favorite school lunch is waffles.
    Thea - Nice comments, guys!
    Audrey - That post was fabulous, wonderful. I could go on but it will take up a lot of room. Darn that Drone Control.
    Charlie - I'm on level 12 in Type to Learn and I'm also buying lunch today.
    Josiah - What is your favorite school lunch? My water bottle almost exploded.
    Carys - Awesome post, Thea. I'm on level 9, almost on level 10.
    Thea - I like all of the lunches except for the burritos and pizzas. But I like the pizza with bread underneath it instead of crust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time joining the class for the field trip to the University Food Bank. We repackaged A LOT of sugar, didn't we. I think I would like to continue to volunteer there with our family.
    Have a great summer break!

    ReplyDelete