Friday, October 17, 2014

Highlights of the week for Jules


I liked looking between the two pictures and seeing the difference.  I am really good at it because I have magazines that have the same game.  
 

My highlights of the year are the allergy assembly and learning in my classroom.  I love the motions for Eagle Watch, Chunky Monkey, Stretchy Snake, Owl Eyes, and Skippy Frog.  I think everyone is a decoding dolphin.  The highlights of the week have been  PE, Art and library.  I like art because we get to paint and draw. I like PE because we get to exercise.  And I like library because I get to pick out a good book.

4 comments:

  1. Cannon - same as Jules.
    Isabel - Same as Jules.
    Theo - I agree with Jules too.
    Sebastian - Me too.
    Julia - I agree with Jules.
    Kina - I agree with Jules too.
    Atticus - I agree with Kina.
    Kai - I agree with Jules.
    Matthew - I agree with Kai.
    Lily - I agree with Jules.
    Caleb - I agree with Lily.
    Lauren - I agree with Caleb.
    Jules - I'm a very popular choice.
    Django - I agree with Jules.
    Hiram - Same as Jules.
    Elsa - Same as Jules.
    Luke - Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great highlights, Jules! Sounds like everyone agrees with you! :)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Great! I didn't know that you were doing these highlights of the week! I need to do my homework more!

    ReplyDelete