Friday, November 7, 2014

Highlights of the week for Atticus



I liked to look for the worms and the worm eggs but no one found worm eggs.  But everyone found a lot of worms and some were pregnant. 


It was fun to jump into the leaves but we had to rake them up first.  I really like to rake and I got a lot of leaves in the pile.  It was about 1 1/2 feet tall. 

I liked these plants because the one on the very right tasted sort of soury and sweet like a sour patch.  I have a gazillion of them that my sister loves.  The one in the back that has the orange and yellow flowers.  When the flowers dry up, the seeds come out of them and they can plant another bush.

I found a pregnant worm and it tried to get off my hand and it ended upside down in the hay and straw.  It crawled back out and I caught it again the picture above is when I caught it a second time.


I sat with Hiram behind this plant that has really really big leaves. And the tree in the background is really big and cool.

I really liked the Tilth garden because I've been there before and the carrots are really really good.  And the reading celebration was really fun 'cause I got to share my favorite book and we got to share it.  My other highlights of the year were the allergy assembly and PE, recess, art, and library.

3 comments:

  1. Django - I agree with Atticus because I like the sour plants too.
    Jules - I agree with Django because I like the sour plants too.
    Sebastian - My highlights of the year were the allergy assembly, the pj day/movie/stuffie and I really recess, PE, and library because at library, I got really good books. And at PE, we played hockey and I like hockey. At recess, you can play whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren - My highlights of the week was going to PE because we played really fun games.
    Julia - My highlights of the week were the fieldtrip because I learned a lot of new things.
    Theo - I agree with Atticus because I really like all the sour plants and I also liked the fieldtrip because we go to rake all of the leaves and we got to jump in the leaves 3-4 times. I also liked the hockey in gym. That was really fun. Music was fun too.
    Hiram - My highlights of the year were the allergy concert too because the funny songs and I like PE because of the hockey game.
    Kina - My highlights of the year are the allergy assembly too. And I also liked today's music because I got to play with the drums.
    Lily - I loved your post and I love Tilth because we got to do a lot of fun stations.
    Elsa - I agree with Atticus because I really love the Tilth Gardens and I really like music.
    Atticus - Really good choices, everyone.
    Luke - I agree with Attitcus because I like the Tilth Gardens too.
    Hugh - My highlights of the year are PE because I really like hockey and we got to play games. Each team had three players on each side. And I liked music because we got to play drums. And that's pretty much all it.
    Kai - I guess I agree with you, Atticus, because I liked jumping in the pile of leaves and I liked touching the worms.
    Cannon - I agree with you too, Atticus, because I also like the sour plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atticus, I loved reading about your trip to the Tilth gardens and learning about the worms. I hope you'll show me the Sour Patch Kids plant! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete