Friday, November 14, 2014

Highlights of the week for Julia

This week we started a new kind of homework.  Now when we finish reading a book, we write down what we like or dislike about it.  This is the wall of our homework so everybody can look at it.



We learned to be a good community member.  We had different performances and my group was a farmer.  We were learning about different jobs in a community - a lot of our parents have jobs too.
I liked to perform for the class and I liked other groups performances too.


I liked this group.  They are clothes makers.  The did something different than a lot of groups.


This group didn't have time to practice but I think they did a great job.

This group was a cook.  I liked their dances.


They were workers.  I liked Luke's dance; I liked it because it kind of looked like he was building something 'cause he was stomping around.








In this picture, we are revision friends and a revision friend is someone who helps you work on your writing.





This is the whole worker group.

3 comments:

  1. Django - I agree with Julia because I liked doing the drum too.
    Hugh - I agree with Django and Julia. I agree with Julia because I really liked all of the performances too.
    Matthew - I agree with Julia because I like all the tables' performances.
    Atticus - I agree with Julia because I liked basically the whole thing she said.
    Elsa - I agree with Julia because I liked doing the drums.
    Lily - I agree with Julia because I liked doing the dances.
    Kina - I agree with Julia because I liked to see different performers.
    Lauren - I agree with Kina because I liked to see the different performers too.
    Theo - I agree with Julia because I liked performing and I liked the drums.
    Sebastian - I liked performing we did funny dances and we did a really good job. We got two dollars and then we have to give one to Ms. Kathleen for taxes.
    Oliver - I agree with Julia because I liked performing.
    Kai - I agree with Julia because I liked performing and I liked watching other performing.
    Jules - I liked performing too and watching the video and music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed watching the videos of your groups acting out jobs. It was also fun to see your editing work with partners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent performances! I like hearing the drums and seeing all of the creative types of dances! Nice job everyone!!

    ReplyDelete