Friday, February 13, 2015

Highlights of the week for Caleb












I liked checking out books from the library.  This week in library we sang "Honest Abe".  I'm OK with it.  I liked passing the ball in PE.  In our table group this week, we signed a piece of paper promising to be kind and write at least 1 page of writing.  I am writing about sports.  We are writing an "all about" book to tell the other schools (our partner schools) about what we do at our school.  I feel excited about our Valentine's Day party.  I plan to draw.  I might make paper airplanes.










3 comments:

  1. Sebastian - I agree with Caleb.
    Luke - I agree with Caleb because I liked the Valentine's Day celebration too.
    Kina - I agree with Caleb because before the party, I was so excited.
    Django - I agree with Sebastian.
    Elsa - I agree with Caleb
    Kai - great post! Caleb
    Cannon - Great post, Caleb.
    Julia - Great post! I really enjoyed it.
    Jules - I agree with Julia
    Atticus - I agree Caleb because I enjoyed the Valentine's Day celebration too.
    Hugh - I agree with Caleb because I enjoyed the Valentine's Day Celebration too
    Lauren - I agree with Caleb
    Theo - I agree with Caleb too
    Matthew - I agree with Caleb too
    Lily - great post!
    Oliver - great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb - I like your post! I had fun hearing a little bit of your song, seeing your agreement with your table mates and hearing about your work with your partner schools. I am proud of you for working so hard! Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb - Thanks for sharing your week with us. It is fun for us to see what you are learning about at school. I especially enjoyed the class Valentine party. Thank you to all your classmates for being so nice to Oliver's little brother Simon and including him in your celebration.
    ~Christina (Oliver's mom)

    ReplyDelete