Friday, February 6, 2015

Highlights of the week for Hugh

afternoon schedule

Votes for the celebration

my map of our partner schools

I like when we did the maps.  Well, me and Caleb we each blue and red for United State and Mexico because I like the Seahawks and Patriots.  We did the map because we have our partner schools in Mexico and the United States.  I'm also happy we get to have Keiko Sensei in the morning and Ms. Kathleen in the afternoon. I like now that we library in the afternoon and we switch to having library on Wednesday because it gives me more time to look for my books. 

My highlights of the week are music, library, PE.  Me and Caleb have been snowboarding on Sundays and Saturdays and I like snowboarding because it is really really really fun.  Caleb can do mini-man snowboarding.  Mini-man snowboarding is really hard because you have to bend down and turn sideways and do it.  It is really fun to do mini-man snowboarding.  And I can snowboard really well by standing up.

4 comments:

  1. Luke - I agree with Hugh because I like music.
    Julia - I wonder how it is to snowboard because I don't snowboard. I also really like music because we really learned this fun thing.
    Kina - I agree with with Julia too because I also wonder what it would be like to snowboard and I also loved music. We got to do that fun dance.
    Twyla - I agree with Julia because I also wonder what it is like to snowboard and also I like that library is on Wednesday.
    Sebastian - I agree with Julia because I wonder what it is like to snowboard too.
    Hugh - I liked snowboarding because it is really fun.
    Oliver - I agree with Hugh because I like making the partner school maps.
    Lauren - I agree with Julia because I don't snowboard and I wonder what it is like to snowboard.
    Matthew - I agree with Sebastian.
    Cannon - I agree with Hugh because I also like snowboarding.
    Atticus - I agree with Hugh because I also like snowboarding.
    Lily - I agree with Julia because I wonder what it is like to snowboard too.
    Caleb - I liked snowboarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugh - I'm so excited that you are learning all about Maps! Now I understand why you were so interested in loading up Google Maps at home! It was really fun to zoom in and see a picture of our house. We talked about how fun it would be to see one of us in front scootering or riding our bikes! I said it all depends on when the picture was taken - maybe we weren't even living there yet! (We've been in our house for 5 years now).
    I'm glad you love snowboarding, Hugh and Caleb. Now we need to do a snow dance so we get more SNOW!!! Unfortunately our lessons were cancelled this weekend because it's too warm and raining on the mountain.
    Great work, Hugh.
    Mom (Dorothee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing your map, Hugh! My favorite part of library was always the time to choose books; i'm glad you have fun doing that too. I liked hearing about your snowboarding with Caleb - he has fun too! -- Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliver and I read your post again and we really like hearing about your maps. Isn't it amazing that we can zoom in and see where we live? Oliver likes to do that too. Hope you have more snow for snowboarding this weekend. ~Christina (Oliver's mom) and Oliver

    ReplyDelete