Thursday, January 29, 2015

Highlights of the week for Kai

This is a map of our partner schools (for social studies) around the world



The highlights of my week were PE because we did some fun rotations.  One of the rotations was practicing tennis by hitting the ball on the wall.  And another was Foursquare.  And another was catching a football.  And my favorite was doing bunny hops and sealwalk.  I think there was alligator walk or crocodile.  Then there was one more and it was called a duck walk.  And another rotation was twirling and jump-roping.  There was another section of just jump-roping.

And I also liked looking at Google Earth.  We got on the streets and got close to people and we looked like we were running over them.

2 comments:

  1. Twyla - I agree with Kai because I like using Google Earth.
    Julia - Good post, Kai.
    Cannon - I agree with Kai because I also like rotations in PE.
    Atticus - I agree with Cannon.
    Kai - Good comments!
    Jules - I agree with Kai and Cannon.
    Hugh - Great post, Kai. I hope you will have a vacation.
    Lauren - Great post, Kai. I like that you added more details.
    Caleb - Nice post, Kai.
    Kina - I agree with you, Kai because I loved looking at Google Earth and I also liked the rotations in PE.
    Matthew - I agree with Kai.
    Theo - I agree with Kai.
    Sebastian - I agree with Twyla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke - I agree with Kai because I like PE too.

    ReplyDelete