Friday, January 9, 2015

Highlights of the week for Isabel













My highlight was when we went to the Shrinking Bigfoot Assembly.  I liked how they talked about electricity.  I learned that if you keep the lights on too long, then it is wasting electricity.  We want to save electricity so we can share with the earth.  I learned burning fossil fuels creates carbon dioxide which is bad for everyone.  It can break through the forcefield around the earth.  And it makes the sun too hot for the earth.This is called global warming.

I also learned sisters fight a lot.  I learned it from the example in the assembly.  'Cause Brittany leaves stuff on a lot.  Ashley's like, "Hey, you left the refrigerator on". 

2 comments:

  1. Luke - I didn't see the assembly but I do think it looks interesting.
    Sebastian - I liked the Shrinking Bigfoot Assembly. I bet if you were in it, Luke, you would like it.
    Kina - I loved the Shrinking Bigfoot assembly too because I like the part where I got to pull a scarf.
    Atticus - I really like the assembly because the actors Brittany and Ashley because in the end, they were like "My birthday is like 3 seconds before yours" and "My hair is 3 inches taller than yours".
    Jules - I liked the the assembly too like everyone else. And it was funny and fun and I learned a lot.
    Kai - I really the assembly too because I liked the squirrels and Brittany and Ashly. They were funny.
    Twyla - I liked the assembly because the squirrels were offering us acorn mix.
    Theo - I agree with Atticus.
    Hugh - I liked the assembly because of the squirrels. The squirrels were really funny and I liked the part where Brittany and Ashley where Brittany said "I'm 3 seconds older" and Ashley said "My hair is 3 inches taller than yours".
    Lily - I agree with Atticus.
    Matthew - I agree with Atticus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The Shrinking Bigfoot Assembly looks so cool! I wish I had seen it too! Great highlights!

    ReplyDelete