Friday, January 16, 2015

Highlights of the week for Hiram


This is Kina and me holding the eggs


This is me and Kai making the sign


We are holding up the signs we made




Ms. Kathleen was demonstrating what it was like in the old days about segregation




We are walking in our Peace March

I liked the Peace March because it was fun and I had a good time holding the sign.  The ruler to our sign fell off I was the drummer.  I was drumming on the sign.    I liked making the sign with Kai.  We had a sign that said "We have a dream that people used words, not weapons".    I liked learning about the differences between the two eggs - we looked 2 eggs and noticed the differences between the two.  One was brown and the other was white but the insides were the same.  The eggs were representing people. 

4 comments:

  1. Twyla - I agree and I also have something to say - I really liked singing in the Japanese New Year Celebration.
    Julia -I agree and I also liked the Japanese New Year Celebration. I liked all the acting people did. We did some acting too.
    Cannon - I agree with Hiram.
    Atticus - I agree with Hiram except I also liked the Japanese New Year.
    Kai - I agree with Hiram and Julia but I liked the celebration treats too.
    Jules - I had a fun on the Peace March too except I had a cold. I'm tired and I also have a sore throat. And a bunch of other things.
    Theo - I agree with Julia.
    Lauren - I agree with Hiram and I also agree liked the Japanese New Year celebration.
    Hugh - I agree with Theo and Lauren. And, I liked singing in the Japanese New Year party.
    Isabel - I agree with Lauren.
    Oliver - I agree with Hiram because I liked the Peace March.
    Matthew - I agree with Theo.
    Lily - I agree with Lauren.
    Sebastian - I agree with Oliver.
    Kina - I agree with Atticus.
    Hiram - I agree with Julia.
    Django - I agree with Twyla.
    Elsa - I agree with Hiram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to attend the Japanese New Year celebration but I did watch a recording. You guys sounded great! You should definitely start a band :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a full week you had! I loved watching you perform at the Japanese celebration! It looks like the march was a success too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very proud of all the good citizenship in class room 206

    ReplyDelete