Friday, January 23, 2015

Highlights of the week for Django



We made a text feature chart.    We learned about maps, pictures, diagrams, bold print, sub headings, charts, etc.

My highlights of the week was PE and library.  In library I found some new books.  There were a lot of Pokemon books.  I couldn't check them out because I had 3 books check out already...for about 3 months!  I like Pokemon.  We just started playing flag football in PE; it's really fun because some of the other people don't know how to throw a football so it is fun to help.


2 comments:

  1. Luke - Nice post, Django. I like PE too.
    Hugh - I agree with Django because he did a really good post. I like Pokemon books too.
    Sebastian - I agree with Hugh because I like Pokemon books and I like Django's post. At home, I got to the movie Real Steel.
    Julia - I agree with Hugh because I also think Django has a good post.
    Kina - I agree with Hugh because I also think Django has a good post.
    Lauren - I agree with Django because I like doing the text features chart and PE too.
    Atticus - My highlights of the week are my grampa came to my house and we built lots of paper airplanes.
    Kai - I agree Hugh because I like Django's post and I like Pokemon too.
    Theo - I agree with Django.
    Elsa - I agree with Django because I also like PE.
    Jules - Nice post, Django. I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Django's dad, I can confirm he throws a football far better than I do. We were at the park a few weeks ago and he was out-throwing me! I could probably use a few lessons from him too.

    ReplyDelete