Sunday, January 4, 2015

Lauren's Explorations

Hi Class!
During the break I went to Utah to visit my cousins.
We went to see this tree of light.  It was very bright!


It snowed a lot while we were there. And there was so much snow that we could make a snowman at my Grandma's house!


And we went sledding.  It was lots of fun!


And we went to see the Nutcracker dance. In one part there was a big boom where a person appeared and there was a cannon that was even louder!


The gingerbread house was really big and had two floors.  It looked like someone had gone in the gingerbread house.


We ate at a Japanese restaurant and they cooked right in front of us! There was a big fire!


I can't wait to see everyone in class again!


1 comment:

  1. Matthew - That looks like fun, Lauren. I hope you had a good time.
    Lily - I think your trip was really fun with the sledding and playing in the snow.
    Hugh - I wish I was playing in the snow too.
    Kai - I bet that was really really fun.
    Atticus - I went to a house that was like the tree that lauren saw but it had lots of different kinds of lights and you could go inside the house.
    Kina - Lauren, I wish I was there with you. I bet sledding and playing were fun.
    Sebastian - I wish I could be there too because that sounds really fun.
    Jules - I went to my friend's house on New Year's Eve and we stayed up to watch the video and then went to sleep. The next day, we went sledding. And then went home.

    ReplyDelete