Friday, December 19, 2014

Highlights of the week for Elsa







I really liked the Dick Whittington show.  I liked the cat and I also like the pirates.  The cat was cute and I just like pirates.  I liked writing; I am almost finished with my story.  I feel good about the process.  First, you write a draft.  Second, you revise by yourself.  Third, you revise with a friend.  Fourth, you edit by yourself.  Fifth, you edit with a friend.  And then copy.  I enjoyed copying the most.  I also liked PE and Art.

I went to visit Santa this week.  I told him what I wanted and then he gave me a mini candy cane.  I got to wear pretty dresses.  Mine was purple.  And that's all.

1 comment:

  1. Luke - I agree with Elsa except I have a few other things. I like music, art, and PE. And also recess.
    Kina - I agree Elsa except I have a few other things. I liked the recess because I liked playing with Atticus, Lily, Jules, Kai, Hiram, Elsa and Luke.
    Jules - I really the Dick Whittington show too. I really the liked the part where Dick Whittington was walking the plank.
    Kai - I agree with Elsa because I liked the cat in the Dick Whittington play too. And I also liked the writing celebration because I liked signing people's books and people signing mine.
    Atticus - I agree with Elsa but I have a few other things. I liked the Dick Whittington play. I liked recess because I liked playing with Kina, Elsa, Jules,Bodhi, Hiram, Lauren, Kai,Luke, Lily. And, I liked PE and music and art. I liked the writing celebration because I got to sign people's books and they got to sign mine.
    Cannon - My highlights of the week were recess, art, and PE.
    Julia - I agree with Elsa because I also liked the Dick Whittington play and I liked to copy. And I also liked the writing celebration 'cause I liked to sign people's books. And they got to sign mine.
    Twyla - Nice post, Elsa. I liked it.
    Lauren - I liked Elsa's post too and have a few other things. I really liked finishing up our writing and I liked the writing celebration. We got all of our books together and one book.
    Theo - I agree with Elsa because I liked Dick Whittington and writing workshop. I also liked the writing celebration because I liked signing people's books and people signing mine.
    Lily - I agree with Elsa because I liked Dick Whittington and I liked recess and the writing celebration. I liked Dick Whittington because I liked Alice and the cat.
    Hugh - My highlights of the year are Me-T's, art, music, allergy assembly and the Dick Whittington play.

    ReplyDelete