Friday, December 12, 2014

Highlights of the week for Cannon





At Monday's assembly, our class presented questions about what we will learn in the next few months.

1. How can we make our planet better?
2.  How are we all taking action?
3.  What is global warming?
4.  What are the school communities in Arizona and Mexico?
5.  What is an environment?
6.  How do our needs and wants impact the environment?







My highlights of the week are the dramashop and art.  I enjoyed pretending to be a rat in the dramashop. The dramashop was about Dick Whittington.  I liked art because we got to make a city and finished it. 

4 comments:

  1. Isabel - I liked the drama shop too because I liked being rats.
    Oliver - I agree with Cannon because I liked the drama shop because I liked being rats too.
    Matthew - I agree with Cannon because I liked the drama shop when I was a rat scaring Dick Whittington.
    Lily - I agree with Cannon I liked acting.
    Theo - I agree with Cannon because I really being on the stage acting out Mr. Fitzwarren.
    Lauren - I agree with Cannon because I liked acting too.
    Twyla - I liked being Mrs. McGrundy and acting out rats.
    Julia - I liked acting different characters.
    Kai - I agree with Cannon because I liked being Hopkins and the mice.
    Jules - I agree with Cannon because I liked acting out the rats and watching others perform. I liked performing with my partner too.
    Elsa - I agree with Cannon because I liked performing.
    Django - I liked being Hopkins cause I got to hop.
    Kina - I liked being the rats because we got to scare Dick Whittington.
    Luke - I liked being rats because we got to scare Dick Whittington and get chased by the cat.
    Sebastian - I agree with you, Luke.
    Atticus - I agree with Lauren because I liked acting out things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannon, I bet you would be a great actor! It looks like you had a lot of fun during the workshop. The city that your class built was super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannon, why didn't you tell me about the drama workshop and being a rat? It looks like you had a lot of fun and I'm glad I got to read about it. :)

    ReplyDelete