Monday, June 8, 2015

Highlights of the week for Kina





Mwindo reading group presents - Snowed under by homework


Dick Whittington reading group presents - The Ugly Duckling


Garden of Rikki Tikki Tavi Reading Group Presents - Midnight at Trumans





Good Night Moon Reading Group presents - The Wolf and 7 Kids


The Robin Hood Reading Group Presents - Brennan Town Musicians



My highlights of the week are library, field day, listening to the author, photos with Scottie and Mr. G's story!  I especially liked field day because we did so many fun things like grabbing marbles with bare feet, a sack race and practicing scoring goals against a grown up goalie.

2 comments:

  1. Sebastian - Your post is the best post.
    Caleb - Awesome post, Kina.
    Jules - Your post is E P I C.
    Kai - Your post is A W E S O M E!
    Luke - Your post is great!
    Hiram - Your post is E P I C!
    Oliver - Your post is great!
    Lily - I love your post! And I loved doing the plays.
    Hugh - Good post!
    Julia - I agree with Lily.
    Atticus - My highlights of the week were field day, PE, art, library and the guest speaker.
    Twyla - Kina, I like your post a lot and I liked being in one of the videos. I also really liked that you have videos.
    Lauren - I agree with Lily.
    Isabel -Your post is awesome.
    Kina - My post is very very very very popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all have done an incredible job on the posts throughout the year. I truly enjoyed reading your post and loved being in the classroom to learn and watch you grow. Congratulations and have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete