Thursday, June 4, 2015

Highlights of the week for Kai



making the thank you cards

making the thank you cards

This week we wrote Thank You notes to all the people that volunteered in the classroom or went on a fieldtrip. 


This is how this group revised their anchor charts

This is how the academics group revised their anchor charts

This week our table groups are going to do a presentation about one of our partner schools to Ms. Kayda's class.

Mariners present  respect (translation)


Mariners present respect in Japanese


Mariners present attitude in Spanish

This here was Mariner's Assembly on my birthday.  Real players from the Mariner's Team came. One of them called Fernando could throw a baseball 98 miles per hour.

1 comment:

  1. Django - I like how I'm in the picture.
    Hiram - Your post is E P I C and go Mariners!
    Elsa - I love the post.
    Theo - I totally agree with Kai.
    Oliver - Great post, Kai.
    Cannon - Good post Kai
    Matthew - I agree with Theo.
    Lily - I agree with Matthew.
    Kai - Lots of people are agreeing with other people.
    Caleb - Awesome post, Kai.
    Atticus - I agree with Lily.
    Hugh - Great post, Kai.
    Luke - Your post is epic.
    Jules - I like your post and it is epic.

    ReplyDelete