Friday, May 29, 2015

Highlights of the week for Luke

This is me, Oliver, Kai, Hiram, and An Mei drawing



This is me and my group working our background

This is the Garden of Rikki Tiiki Tavi doing their background

This is Robin Hood doing their background

This is Mwindo doing their background

This is Dick Whittington doing their background
My highlights of the week were doing our background.  We are doing a play and our play is called The Wolf and the Seven Kids.  The background is for the play.  My other highlights are PE, recess, the pizza picnic, art, and Memorial Weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Cannon - Your post is amazing!
    Matthew - I liked that Ms. Kathleen got me reaching across the table.
    Kai - Awesome post!
    Isabel - Your post is awesome, Luke.
    Oliver - Great post, Luke.
    Sebastian - I agree with Cannon and I agree with your post.
    Elsa - Great post, Luke.
    Django - Your "toast" is amazing!
    Kina - Your post is amazing. I like it. I forgot.
    Hiram - Your post is "amazing!"
    Jules - Your toast is amazing!
    Hugh - Cool post, Luke.
    Atticus - Your post is way out of this "world"!
    Lauren - I like your post because I being in your pictures.
    Luke - Don't say toast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke - Thanks for sharing the pictures of your week and what your class has been working on. Will there be a video of your play? Great work on the background art.
    ~Christina (Oliver's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Class! What great highlights, Luke! I can't believe all the great things you are working on at school. Thank you so much for the beautiful cards you sent me! I have looked forward to being in class with you every week all year long! I am amazed at how fast everyone of you is learning and growing! I am sad that I will miss these last couple weeks of school when you are doing so much. I promise to have Lauren post pictures of her baby brother when he is born this summer. Keep up the great work! You are all amazing kids!
    Sincerely, April

    ReplyDelete