Friday, May 8, 2015

Highlights of the week for Sebastian

The class learning accents




Us playing the game

Us learning a new move

Theo learning how to fight

Kai learning how to fight








Matthew's group practicing their social studies presentation

My group practicing too

My highlights of the week are the dramashop, art, PE, music, and doing this blog.  In the dramashop, we practiced new accents, practiced sword fighting, and we played a few games.  I liked art because we had to match ripped paper with lily pads that we drew.  In PE, we did a rotation and played some games.  In music, we listened to an opera and then we played musical instruments.  The highlights of this blog is thinking about what I should say.  And happy Mother's Day!!!

Our class practicing their plays in the sun!






The birthday conga line...


2 comments:

  1. Hugh - I agree with Sebastian and epic post!
    Cannon - Your post is E P I C!
    Kina - I agree with Sebastian and EPIC post!
    Lauren - Good post.
    Matthew - Your post is totally awesome and out of this world!
    Isabel - Your post is awesome!
    Julia - I agree with Isabel.
    Atticus - Your post out of this world!
    LIly - I agree with Matthew
    Oliver - Awesome post!
    Hiram - Your post is E P I C!
    Luke - Your post is M O R E than epic!
    Kai - Your post is A W E S O M E!
    Jules - I agree with Kai.
    Elsa - I agree with Sebastian and Happy Birthday, Luke!
    Caleb - I agree with Kai and Happy Birthday, Luke!
    Sebastian - I really like all of your comments and Happy Birthday, Luke!

    ReplyDelete