Friday, May 15, 2015

Highlights of the week from Isabel



Fine arts


Sports

Health


Academics and classrooms


General information about American Institute of Monterrey



Small group breakout session led by experts of "General Information about AIM Group."

This is picture of the program

My highlights of the week are the Robin Hood play and art class.  I liked art class because we got to finish our paintings.  We also finished our scripts.  My script was the Wolf and the 7 Young Kids.  Also tomorrow is International Night.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren - Great post, Isabel. I agree with you.
    Hugh - Your post is EPIC.
    Cannon - Your post is EPIC.
    Matthew - You have such a nice post. Your post is out of this world.
    Lily - Great post, Isabel. I can't wait to watch the video.
    Sebastian - Your post is out of this universe even though it is in this universe.
    Oliver - Great post, Isabel.
    Julia - Great post, Isabel.
    Elsa - Great post, Isabel. I can't wait for tomorrow.
    Twyla - Your post is amazing, Isabel. And I think tomorrow will be super fun.
    Kina - Your post is A W E S O M E!!!

    ReplyDelete