Friday, March 4, 2016

Highlights of the week for Jaiden

                           this week in our groups we mostly did good. We settled in the "new" land. 


       We created complex questions, put them on the board, and use them in our reading groups.

               our class got to meat Andrew. In the pik it shoos us praktising a soing.
                                           this is our class odishining, and ti was so funny.
                                this is griffin odishing, and, well being weard at the fanally.
             we lernd how to make the B.B. I am bahind Charlotte. My arms hert but it was werth it
                                                    This is  Emma and Ben doing a skit.






This is my group acting.
    I did not want to type about this, but these papers are reproduction papers my class had to do.
ms.Emily is showing us a picture and we had to describe what was happening in the picture.




This is my colony, Waterwood, working hard.
The Golden Empire is also working hard and it looks like Griffin hurt himself.

1 comment:

  1. Abby - I enjoyed this week. Especially the dramashop.
    Bella - This week was super fun and weird.
    Lucas - My group did Minecraft in the dramashop.
    Charlotte - I liked this week very much, especially the dramashop.
    Pilly - I liked this week except for when we talked about the reproductive system, that was gross.
    Amber - This week was awesome and nice blog, Jaiden.
    Eloy - This week was very fun except FLASH which was 10% interesting and 90% gross.
    Emma - Learning about Brooklyn Bridge was really fun but learning about the reproduction made me want to barf.
    Lijah - In my thing, I was a bear. My shirt was really big so it made me look like an overweight bear.
    Ben - Reproduction was just weird even though it was how I was made.
    George - OH bodily waste! The thing under the rug.
    Griffin - Jaiden, it's not being weird, it called dabbing.

    ReplyDelete