Friday, February 26, 2016

Highlights of the week for Ben

This is my tables landing card we had a bad time on the seas so we where happy when we had a normal landing card. I didn't mean to make them side to side but Ms Kathleen told me to say i did it on purpose so i did it on purpose.

This is a another landing card for a different table. I have no clue what tables these cards are.
This is another landing card for another table. I don't know what table.
This is Ms. Emily talking to us about writing and she is reading a book to show us how to do different setting. And the book is fun and it's called "Meanwhile". You should read it.
This is Ms. Emily reading the same book. We really like it and we are staring at it.

This is a picture of Ms. Emily and me deciding if I can start over a new story or is too late.
This is Greg from the Seattle children's hospital about to talk to us about puberty and stuff that can happen when you are going through it.
This is me, Lijah, Griffin, and Tomas talking about what we think is going to happen during puberty.

1 comment:

  1. Abby - This week was fun and the writing sessions Ms. Emily does are super fun and I'm glad she does them.
    Jaiden - I liked that Ben has pictures about puberty.
    Tomas - I'm glad today is Friday. Nice post, Ben
    Marshall - I'm really glad I got better in time for William's birthday party. And I'm glad it's Friday.
    Bella - Greg, the man who came to talk about puberty, was really funny.
    Emma - The session with Ms. Emily was really fun but I didn't like learning about puberty.
    Amber - I won't forget the time that Ben yelled out "The Money Maker" during the puberty class.
    Lucas - I think it was fun this week and I was in the group where the ships sank.
    George - This week was really fun even if I'm having trouble seeing the screen because of my hair.
    Lijah - I cracked up when Ben said one of my colony's child died by angry bear.
    Ben - I was so happy when I finally got to be blogger of the week 'cause I've been waiting for awhile. And it was not fun when I was learning about puberty. I'm excited for William's birthday party.
    William - TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!! NICE BLOG, BEN.

    ReplyDelete