Friday, February 5, 2016

Highlights of the week for Tomas

This week was awesome. We did a lot of things this week.



First in Monday we did a assembly about people who are courageous.



This is me holding a poster of a basketball player called Thomas Akizili.
This is us being awesome in the assembly.
That is Bella and Emma holding their poster of Malala Yousafzai
 This is me again




This is  ALL our posters (Jim Lovell, Martin Luther King JR, Mon'e Davis, Neil Amstrong, Rosa Parks,Lionel Messi, Tatayanas McFadden,Dottie,and Thomas Akazili.
Up there in the left  is a video of how silent and focused we were in the class writing I have to attmit that it was silent in the class.
Here is Ms.Emily showing us tipes off endings.



Down is BEN doing his writing
That is the awesome map that Ms.Kathleen made fore our colonies.Pine Valley and  Waterwood settlement are together close to big river thing.And down South is Forest Valley and even more South is the Golden Empire.
On Friday we were looking in a phone thing from Google it was a thing that you could see stuff in     A3 D. My favorite part was the big FAT seals.


 Here are more people LOOKING  AT THE MAGIC THINGS.




And finally we were able to fill THE MARBLE JARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

1 comment:

  1. Ben - Best week at school plus Google Expeditions. I can't wait to see my reading buddies and give them wonderballs.
    Bella - 4 more days until Islandwood.
    Marshall - I'm really excited to go to Islandwood.
    Amber - I can't wait for Islandwood and we are going to wake up the boys by stomping.
    Lucas - On a range of 1 to 10, my excitement is a 4.
    Charlotte - My excitement is a 10 and I am so excited for Islandwood.
    William - On a scale from 1 - 10,my excitement is 1 million for Islandwood. Amber is cruel.
    Emma - I'm really excited for Islandwood and the Google Expedition is really awesome. Amber is not cruel.
    Griffin - Ditto with William.
    Abby - I am super excited for Islandwood and the Google Expedition was super duper fun.
    George - My favorite scene from the Google Expeditions was the one with all the penguins.
    Mara - I'm excited about Islandwood and Amber is not cruel.
    Tomas - Nobody complimented my blog. My blog was the best. Yes, it was.

    ReplyDelete